Friday, January 20, 2012

Candice & Dustin's Baby Pinterest Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

Although we just had Candice and Dustin's newborn baby session last month, we did another impromptu mini photo-shoot. Thanks to my latest social-media craze with Pinterest, I've been "pinning" a lot of pictures! I was inspired to try out this idea of taking a picture of the baby on top of the mommy's belly. Since I did Candice's maternity session, I asked her if she can let me try out this idea with her baby boy. She wore the same top from our maternity session, and she laid Baby P on her belly for the "after birth" effect. I'm also into baby's feet pictures lately, so I wanted to take more little toenail shots. Enjoy the pictures and thanks to Candice and Dustin for having me take pictures of their baby boy :)

XOXO

The "Before-Birth" Shot

Photobucket

The "After-Birth" Shot

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...