Thursday, January 19, 2012

Stephanie & Jarvis' Baby Spring Session - Jacksonville FL Family and Baby Photographer

You may remember this handsome baby boy from my previous baby sessions with Stephanie. Jarvis is in the military and wasn't home for the other sessions, but I'm glad he's home safely now and gets to be a part of the photo sessions. Their baby boy looks so much like him, and it is always a pleasure to photograph this family! I can't get enough of their cute baby!! Baby L was all smiles until he discovered beach sand. Love how he was so curious with the sand and just wanted to play with it. I heart him, and I can't wait for our next session photo session! I just know that Stephanie will have a fashionable outfit ready for Baby L :)

Enjoy!
XOXO

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I just want to point out that it's not cool to take pictures of other people that you don't know without asking for their permission--it's simply weird and creepy! This jogger stopped to take pictures of Stephanie and Jarvis' family...not just one shot, but several shots! I finally had to call Stephanie to come back towards me so the guy would stop taking pictures of them. Not cool.

Photobucket

1 comment :

Cory's Mom said...

The baby boy looks like that actor from the sixth sense.

Love,
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...