Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Lara & Patrick's Family Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

I try to only blog one session a day, but since it's the holiday season, I can't help but blog more than just one session :) This one family is so much fun to photograph, and I'm happy to showcase their pictures here on my blog! The last time I photographed Lara and Patrick's family session was probably about 4 years ago! I'm glad the weather was lovely and sunny on the day of our session. I had a great time taking pictures of them along with their lovable Labrador Retriever :) I also love how Lara coordinated everyone's outfit colors including their dog's collar :)

Enjoy!
XOXO


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...