Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Kris & Patti's Baby Fall Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

Love this time of the year when Baby's next "Yearbook session" falls around the holidays :) I love taking pictures of Kris and Patti's beautiful baby girl, and I'm glad that I get to photograph her first year! She will be 1-year-old next Spring, and I can't wait to take pictures of her walking around and possibly running also :) Oh, how time flies, and I'm thankful for Patti and Kris for having me photograph their sweet little pea!!

Enjoy!
XOXO

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment :

Cory's Mom said...

Poster perfect as always! Good job!

Love,
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...