Saturday, August 06, 2011

Michelle and Derek's Newborn Session - Jacksonville FL Baby Photographer

Such a blast photographing this little angel!! I had so much fun at Michelle and Derek's newborn session earlier this week. Their baby girl hardly ever fussed, even when the dogs were barking in the other room. My favorite shot of all was the one of her with their dogs in the background.

Michelle and I used to work together at my old office job. I'm glad that we reconnected with each other at one of my bride's wedding shower last year. Our mutual friend is Tonya, who happens to be Michelle's own wedding photog! Yay, small world!!

I think Michelle and Derek are truly blessed with this beautiful baby girl, and I couldn't be much happier for them! I am super excited and thankful that I get to photograph this lil' cutie during her first year :) I already can't wait for their next photo session!

Enjoy!
XOXO

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


2 comments :

Michelle said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! Thanks so much Corinna!!!!! =)

Cory's Mom said...

Love that last picture! I wish I knew what she was dreaming about. She's a cutie! Good job capturing this moment, Cory.

Love,
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...