Friday, August 05, 2011

Amir's Baby Photo Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

Amir's baby girl is TOO CUTE for words!! Another reason why I love my photography "job" is that I get the pleasure to interact with cute little babies and take pictures of them :) Baby G is about 2 months old now, so she was pretty much wide awake during our whole session. As much as I am in love with her brown eyes, I am also glad that towards the end she finally closed her eyes for a bit so I could take some "sleeping" shots :)

I'm thankful that Amir connected with me for her baby's portrait pictures! It was also fun to see her again after about 12 years!! She and I went to the same high school, and we even had Spanish class together during our Senior year at Sandalwood High School. Great times then! Thank goodness for MySpace and Facebook, we were able to reconnect, and we have been keeping in touch since then :) I'm so happy for Amir that she's doing well and has a beautiful and healthy baby girl!

Enjoy!
XOXO

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love how Baby kicked one of her booties/baby shoes off for this picture :)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

I never mention the baby's name on my blog nor I post a picture showing it... BUT, I really loove this baby room and this picture, so I had to blur out the name on the wall to protect her "identity" :) xoxo

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments :

Cory's Mom said...

This baby is too cute! I love her lips! Good job, Cory!

Love,
Mom

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Thanks, Mom! Amir's baby is muy bonita :)
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...