Saturday, March 07, 2009

Looking Back in 2008!

Wow, tons of things happened since I posted my last blog--Toastmasters contest, photographer networking, funeral, my friend Sarah in town for the weekend, Strobist practice shooting... I will eventually post some of them in my blog soon!

Thank you so much for everyone that has been following my blog and for the fun comments in the baby shower pictures. I've been looking forward for this month since the beginning of the year. Although I have shot one wedding in January, March officially kicks off my wedding season. I love all of my Jacksonville brides, and I also love traveling :) I can't wait to photo-shoot fun weddings in Orlando, Miami, Tampa, New Orleans, NYC and Boston this year :) I love my job and so thankful to the Lord for blessing me :) He is awesome!

This has been long overdue, but I just want to thank all my beautiful brides and grooms in 2008 for having us capture their special days and to really help me decide to become a full-time photographer :) I will post the fun engagement and trash the dress sessions in my next post. Gotta get ready for Leslie & Nolan's wedding this afternoon :)

xoxo

9 comments :

Unknown said...

Congratulations for outstanding 2008. I know you will do great things in 2009. Looking forward to working with you.

Staci Landis said...

Love them. You rock!!! I'm soooo looking forward to seeing your 2009 wedding season! :-)

Anonymous said...

can't wait to work with you this year for my engagement pics!!!

Unknown said...

What a cute idea! And I'm so excited that you like Tristan Prettyman. I love her!

I'm looking forward to traveling a bit this year, too! For the next couple months it will be nice to be home! : ) I wish you a fabulous 2009!!

Anonymous said...

It's great how you can capture emotions. I love the first black and white photo. Good job!

Star Bradshaw said...

I love that 1st black and white! Beautifully captured emotion.

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Thank you sooooo very much, everyone!! Many love and blessings to all of you for being my greatest supporter :) I can't wait to see how 2009 unfolds :)

xoxo

Unknown said...

That last backlit shot is AWESOME. Nice work all year, though.

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

J-thank you so much, and I wish I have your email address or blog link. Love to reply back personally :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...