Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Candice and Dustin's Family Holiday Session

On a blog roll today, and I am happy to post another adorable family pictures. I always have fun taking Candice and Dustin's family pictures.  I am glad that I finally got used out of my red suitcase prop for pictures.  Candice brought the Christmas tree and little red wagon with them.  My office red chair and the red suitcase are perfect addition to this beautiful styled shoot :)  

Their son, whom I like to call "Sweet Little Pea" is adorable! He always know how to smile for the camera just like his parents.  It's been a joy taking his pictures during his first year, and I get to photograph him again next week for his 1-Year birthday party.  Thanks for Candice and Dustin for letting me be a part of their family and be there "personal paparazzi!" :)

Enjoy!!
XOXO

   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...