Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Darcy and Bill's Portrait Session - Green Cove Springs FL Wedding Photographer

Green Cove Springs is such a beautiful little town outside Jacksonville, FL.  Darcy and Bill had asked me to take their pictures at Spring Park, and oh my, what a lovely park!  I met Darcy before at a Toastmaster event when I used to be a part of this public-speaking club :)  That was a couple of years ago, and I am delighted that Darcy still remembers me!  She and Bill were planning to elope next month, and she connected with me to take their "pre-elopement" photos.  She wanted to wear a white wedding dress but also something simple and fun for the pictures.  I think the dress she picked out is perfect, and I had a such great time taking their pictures.  Bill wanted some shots with his fishing pole, and I'm glad he brought it with him.  They were definitely a fun couple to photograph :) 

Darcy and Bill shared a surprise with me during our session too.  I was asking Bill if they had set the date for their elopement in December, and he told me that they actually just got married--as in 30 minutes before our photo session started!! Darcy and Bill decided to get married on that day, and their friend/notary married them right there at the park just right before I showed up :) That day is even more special, and I am glad it did not rain so we could enjoy the park for pictures :) 

Congratulations, Darcy and Bill!! You guys are amazing, and I know you two will be lovely parents in the future :)

Enjoy!
XOXO

 
   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...