Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Jennifer and Ross' Family Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

Thankful for my photo clients telling their friends about me! If it were not for Lacey and Lynne telling Jennifer about me, I would have not gotten to photograph her beautiful family!!  I found out that Jennifer and Ross went to Jacksonville University also.  I think I was a Freshman in college when Jennifer was getting to graduate, and I'm pretty sure I have seen her around campus.  It's very cool that I get to photograph her children years later.  

I had a great time with this family, and I am glad that Jennifer and Ross wanted a unique location for their pictures.  Love the woodsy area and lake for our pictures.  I am also in love with the colorful kayaks by the lake :)  Thank you, Jennifer and Ross, for having me photograph your beautiful and super fun family!!


Enjoy!
XOXO

   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



 

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...