Saturday, October 27, 2012

Joe & Crystal's Family Session - Jacksonville Beach FL Family Photographer

It was such a nice day on Joe and Crystal's family photo session at the Jacksonville Beach Pier :) I've known Joe since college days, and I'm so glad he connected with me to photograph his beautiful family!!  It was great getting to know everyone and working with them.  Their children are adorable and so well-behaved! They gave me the biggest smiles for the camera :)  I also love the color choices that Joe and Crystal picked for their family outfit.  Red, black and gray are my favorite colors for this year's holiday pictures :)

Enjoy!
XOXO

   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment :

Cory's Mom said...

Good beach shots! Very colorful. Good job!

Love,
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...