Saturday, July 28, 2012

Kim & Mike's Newborn Session (Baby #2) - Yulee FL Baby Photographer

It is always a pleasure to photograph Kim and Mike's family, and this time, I get to photograph their newest addition in the family :) You may remember them from their first baby's Yearbook photo session last year! I can't believe how time flies, but I'm SO happy that they have me photograph another Yearbook photo session with their second baby girl :) I cannot wait for our second session!! Congratulations to Kim, Mike and Big Sister!! :)

Enjoy!
XOXO



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment :

Cory's Mom said...

Cute little girls! Good job!

Love,
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...