Sunday, June 03, 2012

Marla & John's Baby Spring Session - Jacksonville FL Baby Photographer

Love this baby girl! I'm so happy her mom brought her to the new office space/baby studio I have for pictures!! I'm also glad that Marla and John decided to get the Yearbook session with me :) It really is so much fun to watch babies grow within their first year! Marla's baby is full of smiles, and her eyes are just simply adorable! She can just look at you and melt your heart with her cute baby face :)

I can't wait for this sweet baby girl's next photo session. It will either be outdoor or possibly back in the studio again. She should be able to sit up by then as well, and we will have more fun stuff for her to play with during the photo-shoot :)

Enjoy!
XOXO


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...