Sunday, April 01, 2012

April Fools Day - Jacksonville FL Wedding and Family Photographer

Can't believe it's April already!! Where did March go? I am excited that April is finally here, though :) Bobby and I have been house hunting since last summer for a bigger home in a centralized location. We have also been very picky with the house layout because we would like to have a room that I can use as an office and a home studio for my newborn and baby photography. Either the houses we found in the areas we like are astronomically expensive, or we got beat to it by other people.

As much as I love their coffee, I am tired of meeting clients at Starbucks. I feel like I'm always driving around town going from one place to another meeting clients, dropping off picture DVDs and albums, and so on whereas I could be spending that time working on my photos and answering my daily emails instead of sitting in traffic. Having an intern also heightened our need for a bigger office space. My home office is perfect and cozy, but not so much if I'm sharing work space ;)

Bobby understands my need for an office space, so instead of continuing our quest for finding that perfect home in a perfect centralized location, we decided to put that in the back burner for now and started looking for an office space. I've always loved the artsy vibe and historic feel of San Marco, and God is great to provide us a space within just a month of looking around town! We officially moved in today, April 1st, and I can't wait to show you guys more pictures of the place soon! We spent almost the entire day and night today cleaning, painting, and decorating. We will also eventually have an Open House scheduled, and I hope you guys can come then!! The office improvement is still in progress, but here's a sneak-peek picture for now :) Stay tuned for the Open House date announcement :)


Enjoy and Happy April!!
XOXO

Photobucket


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...