Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Important Announcement


Hi, guys :)

First of all, I would like to thank all of my wonderful clients for having me photograph their special events and family/baby photo sessions. I am working hard on trying to get all of the photos edited, slide shows made, and picture discs mailed out soon.

As many of you know, I had my LASIK surgery done last week and was off the computer for several days recovering. My awesome college intern, Cortney, is also off for the summer, and needless to say, my office workload has doubled. I greatly miss her help! I have tried to pull off two all-nighters earlier this week, and I think I must have just weakened my immune system by doing that. Most likely, burning the midnight oil is not good for my eyes also considering that the healing stages take about 3 months after the surgery.

Thank you for being patient with me, and I will be posting more pictures soon! I am very excited to showcase all these awesome weddings and family/baby shoots I have photographed in April and May!

Lastly, starting in June. I will not be doing any more Sunday photo-shoots except for the several sessions that have already been scheduled earlier this month. I will resume Sunday photo-shoots in September just in time for the “Christmas card photos."

Honestly, I miss going to church with my husband on Sunday mornings and spending quality time with him and my family in the afternoons. Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary, and we will be happily married for FIVE years now. Happily as in also I have gained 20 lbs since then! ;) I am determined to shed off those pounds this summer!

God has blessed me with a busy Spring wedding season, and I am truly thankful for that. I am also glad that my next wedding is not until August, and Fall is looking mighty busy already. It is time now to focus on my health, my family and first and foremost, my church life :)

Oh, and no, there will be no baby announcement! Believe me, Bobby and I get asked about that all the time ;)

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and now back to the regular blog posting!

XOXO


Our Las Vegas wedding with Elvis! Viva Las Vegas!!

Photobucket

3 comments :

Erly said...

Rest well Cori dear ... :D

Becky, Grant, Penelope and Reagan said...

Happy Anniversary and I hope you continue to recover well! My husband and I honeymooned in Las Vegas...and at many times wished we'd gotten married there too! :)

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Thank you, Manang Erly!
XOXO

@Becky and family-Thank you sooo much! Las Vegas is AMAZING :) xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...