Thursday, January 05, 2012

Dionne & Jeff's Family Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

I'm back from my holiday break, so get excited as I will be blogging A LOT :) Just right before Christmas, I got the chance to photograph one of my lovely wedding couple's family photo session :) Dionne and Jeff are so lucky to have one another and also to have such amazing children! Jeff's oldest son reminds me so much of teen pop-star Justin Bieber--but then again, it could just be his haircut ;) Dionne has triplets, and it's really cool how the two siblings are red-heads and then one of them is a blondie :) Each child has his/her own unique personality that separates them from each other yet forms this strong bond amongst all of them! Always such a pleasure taking pictures of this family, and I can't thank Dionne and Jeff enough for having me photograph their beautiful family :)

Enjoy!
XOXO



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...