Monday, December 12, 2011

Vee & Scott's Family Session - Orange Park FL Family Photographer

I first met Vee over coffee at Starbucks. She had found my Photography Facebook page online, and she had sent me this sweet email so we decided to meet up :) I had a great time getting to know her. It's wonderful that she and I share the same passion for photography :) I'm so happy when she also connected with me to take pictures of her family :)

I had a blast at our photo session, and it was fun chasing after Vee and Scott's son for pictures :) He's such an adorable little boy! It was also refreshing to photograph a family session at a new location. Vee and Scott live in Orange Park, and since we can only do the session after Scott gets home from work, we had to go somewhere near their house. I suggested Club Continental, and I'm glad they were down for it! The place is beautiful and simply perfect for this wonderful family :)

Enjoy!
XOXO


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...