Monday, December 12, 2011

Alex & Lori's Family Session - Saint Augustine FL Family Photographer

It was my first time meeting this wonderful family at our session, and they were SO much fun to photograph :) Alex and Lori's children are super sweet, and I just love how they interact with each other. They definitely have that wonderful brother-and-sister bond going on, and it was so much fun capturing their expressions on photographs :) I'm thankful for this family, and I'm glad we got to do our session. I think we had to reschedule our shoot a couple of times, but I'm glad we got to do it when it wasn't too cold nor crowded in downtown St. Augustine. It did get cloudy and overcast towards the end of our session, but we all still had a blast :)

Enjoy!
XOXO


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...