Saturday, November 26, 2011

Tonya and Matt's Holiday Photo Session - Jacksonville FL Baby and Family Photographer

Something about red-heads--they're simply SO much fun to photograph!! I had the pleasure to photograph Tonya and Matt's beautiful family once again this year for their Christmas card pictures :) It was pretty chilly on the day of our session, but we made the best of it :) Their little daughter was so full of energy at 8 am, and it was a good thing that I had a couple of cups of coffee beforehand to keep up with her :) It is truly wonderful working with Tonya and Matt's family, and I'm thankful that I got to take pictures of them again this year! I'll have a slideshow ready for this family soon, and stay tuned for that :)

XOXO

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...