Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tonya & Matt's Family Holiday Portraits - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

I had so much fun photo-shooting Tonya and Matt's family pictures! After their photo session, I've realized that I need to work out more often if I need to keep up with little toddlers. Their little girl wanted to run everywhere, and it was so much fun trying to catch up with her and take pictures of the whole family :) I'm so happy that Tonya and Matt connected with me for their Christmas pictures! They're such a beautiful family, and I'm digging Tonya's riding boots too! ;)

XOXO

-->>CLICK HERE FOR THEIR FUN SLIDESHOW :-D
-->>CLICK HERE FOR THEIR FUN SLIDESHOW :-D



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


3 comments :

Mom said...

I love the expression on the face of the little girl! How cute is that!

Love,
Mom

Manang Emy said...

I agree...she is so adorable...I can almost hear the giggle and hear "Me too"!! Thanks much Cory...first thing I opened this morning...sets my mood for the day.. love...love...love.

God bless,
Manang Emy

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

She's a cutie red-head for sure :)

Thanks for the love :)

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...