Saturday, November 26, 2011

Mequel & Tom's Baby Fall Photo Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

I had the pleasure again to photograph Mequel and Tom's sweet baby boy just in time for the holidays :) You may remember this baby's newborn session earlier this summer, and this time we did his Fall session. I can't wait for his third one in the Spring when he's able to sit up on his own. I also can't get enough of his infectious smile!! I'm thankful that I get to photograph this baby's first year :)

Enjoy!
XOXO

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment :

Cory's Mom said...

Love the one of all of them laying on the blanket. This is so nice! Very creative pose. I love it!

Love,
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...