Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours!! We are spending time with Bobby's side of the family this holiday, and I'm thankful to have such wonderful people in my life--and that includes you!! Thanks for coming back and always checking out my latest blog posts!

10 other things I'm also thankful for (in no particular order):

1-God's amazing grace!
2-my parents, family, Bobby's family
3-our awesome dog and kitty cat :)
3-best friends who believe in me and support me no matter what
4-amazing wedding and family clients!!
5-wonderful vendors to work with at weddings :)
5-Starbucks Peppermint Mocha
6-good health!
7-able to travel to fun places for my work :)
8-to have what I'm passionate about as my "job"
9-visit my Dad and his family in the Philippines twice this year :)
10-to live in America and thankful for all the women and men who fight/fought to protect our freedom :)

What are you thankful for?

XOXO

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...