Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Beverly & Daniel are Engaged!! - Charleston SC Engagement Photographer

There's something about this couple that I adore...maybe it's because of their love for baseball? Maybe it's their love to travel for the engagement photo session in Charleston? Or perhaps because their love for each other is very sweet, and they just give me that warm fuzzy feeling inside when I was photographing them? Whatever it is, I truly enjoyed getting to know Beverly and Daniel and taking pictures of them all over Charleston :)

I first met Beverly at one of my sweet bride's wedding in March. I'm thankful that she told Holly about the Sheldon Church Ruins because I got to photograph Holly and Dan's engagement session up there last year. I loooove that place, and I'm glad that Beverly and Daniel wanted some pictures taken over there as well :)

Be sure to check out the slideshow for more pictures, but first, check out the YouTube clip of Daniel proposing to Beverly at the Atlanta Braves game :) We brought that special brick with us to Charleston for pictures :)


Enjoy!
XOXO


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments :

Cory's Mom said...

I love the last shot! It's so romantic.

Love,
Mom

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Thanks, Mom!!
xoxo

Barclay Hurley said...

I love all of picture. This all are pics different mode and different location.I like the last shot That's really romantic in sunshine climates.

Charleston photographers

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Thank you, Barclay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...