Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Charlotte & Chris' Baby Spring Photo Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

It's that time of the year for Charlotte and Chris' baby session, and I am so happy that I get to photograph their little girl for a year :) You may remember this cutie from her newborn session when she was making the "o" faces. This time around, poor baby was teething and was not up for a photo session. I don't blame her. I mean, who wants to get their pictures taken when you're uncomfortable right? We made the best of the situation and baby finally smiled for me when she was sleeping--check out the last photo ;) I love her, and I can't wait for her third session when she will be able to sit up on her own. I hear our last session will take place close to Orlando area, and I also can't wait for that. For now, enjoy this little shamrock's Spring photo session :)

XOXO



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Bubble-maker!

Photobucket

How cute is this diaper cover?! :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

I could just pinch these cute cheeks!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Love her polished nails!

Photobucket

What an angel!

Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...