Thursday, December 23, 2010

Jacksonville Baby Newborn Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

I loooove December babies!! My birthday falls in December so I'm just a little biased with December babies ;) Anyway, I'm happy to introduce to ya'll Chris and Charlotte's baby girl!! She's such a sweet pea and so well-behaved. The session went smoothly, and she hardly ever cried :) You may remember Charlotte and Chris from a recent maternity session I posted in the blog, and doesn't Charlotte look amazing for someone who just had a baby?! :) Their sweet girl is too cute for words, and I'm so happy that I get to photograph her for a whole year! Can't wait for the next session in Spring :)

Enjoy!
XOXO


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...