Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Rebecca & Nate's Twins Spring Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

Yay, I love this time of the year because the weather is just perfect! I am so happy to photo-shoot Rebecca and Nate's terrific twin girls, and I've been looking forward to their outdoor session. We were originally going to have the session done at the beach, but I'm glad that we decided to have the photo-shoot at a park instead :) I love this location, and I can't ask for a better lighting on that sunny afternoon for this sweet family!

Here is a recap of the twins' previous sessions:




Enjoy!
XOXO

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...