Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I ♥ Faces - “I Wanna Dance" Photo Challenge!

This week's photo challenge has to do with busting a move! As always, SO hard to pick just one picture especially when we got to photo-shoot Angelique and Gerry's NYC wedding where half of the guests were pro salsa-dancers and were turning up the heat on the dance floor; and also when we got to photo-shoot Liz and Eamonn's Irish wedding celebration in Boston area where it felt like watching a Riverdance show :)

Since I can't decide between those two weddings, I'm choosing this one picture of a bridesmaid "busting a move" at Megan & Dan's Florida wedding! This was completely a spontaneous "worm" dance move (notice the looks on the guests), and I'm pretty stoked that I happened to be right there at that second to capture it all on photo! :) Even if I don't win the challenge, I think this bridesmaid won the "So You Think You Can Dance" award for the year!

XOXO


"You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen
Dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the dancing queen."
"Dancing Queen" by Abba

Now head over to I Heart Faces' Blog for more dancing pictures!


8 comments :

Mary Schwarz said...

Ha ha ha, awesome! I've seen this move done by guys but never a bridesmaid. Great shot!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Haha, thanks Mary!! :)

Kristi said...

LOL!! I can't believe she could do that in her dress, or would even dare. Thanks for a beautiful picture, and a good laugh this morning! :)

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

@Kristi-haha, thanks for the blog love and glad you got a good laugh out of it :)

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

the best photo! ha!
You are really talented!

Katy said...

That's awesome!! And I love that song! Great shot!!

Capturing Sunshine said...

Fantastic! LOL

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

@Geezees-thanks you SO much!! :)

@Katy-haha, love that song too, thanks :)

@Hayley-thanks for the blog love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...