Friday, February 12, 2010

Fun Friday! - Jacksonville, FL Wedding Photographer

Okay, who else is super excited for the Winter Olympics Vancouver to officially start tonight?! I know I am!! I love to watch figure skating, speed skating, ski slalom, luge, bobsleigh, hockey, even curling, and of course, snowboarding!!

Do ya'll remember the drama between Nancy Kerrigan and Tonya Harding? Craziness! I also remember speed-skater, Dan Jensen, and rooting for him and now have my bet on Apolo Ohno this year!! Aah, the bobsledding--makes me think of the movie Cool Runnings all the time :) How about curling? I never understand that sport, but it's fun to watch :) Lastly, snowboarding!! Man, it's breath-taking watching the snowboarders (Shaun White, especially) so natural out there! Loving the halfpipe tricks too :)

Football season is over and baseball is not too far away, but I'm glad the Winter Olympics is here to fill in the gap for my sports-fix :)

Check out this Vancouver's 2010 official site for schedule and results:

Here's the NBC link with the forever young Bob Costas:

If you have Twitter, follow the athletes' status:
GO USA!!

Since I never post without pictures, here's a couple of them from my snowboarding trips. First one is a while back at Breckenridge, Colorado and the second one below is from one of my recent trips at Cataloochee Ski Area, North Carolina.

PS-I've gone skiing before, and I'm definitely not a fan, but I do appreciate the sport ;-)




(yeah, I think Bobby & I accidentally switched our jackets-haha)

2 comments :

Mom said...

I can't believe you still have your Yankees cap :)

Love,
Mom

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Haha, thanks, Mom :) Go Yankees!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...