Monday, July 13, 2009

Marisol & Darnell are Engaged - Jacksonville Beach, FL

It is always such a joy to photo-shoot such lovely and dynamic couple like Marisol and Darnell. I first met Marisol at Ruby & Mike's wedding, and I was super excited to get an email from her wanting to have their engagement session done at Jax Beach where Darnell proposed to her and then at the local party place, Pump-It-Up! I just knew it right there and then that it was going to be a fun and "jumpy" session :)

Both of their families and even Ruby came out to the beach for their session and also followed us at Pump-It-Up to share the fun too :) Enjoy!

xoxo

**Totally goofed earlier and posted the wrong link for the slideshow. It's fixed now :) Thanks, Ruby, for letting me know :)





















































4 comments :

Ruby Marquez said...

Corinna!! I love them!!! The colors are AWESOME!!!! XOXO to you!

Marisol Jimenez said...

I love them another set of gorgeous pics! Your so awesome!!

Brittania Garden Photoart said...

gorgeous couple!

Mom said...

Love the silhouette shot at the bridge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...