Sunday, April 05, 2009

Soucki & Rob's Engagement Session Sneak Peek

Last week was nothing but rainy days, and God was so good to provide an amazing sunlight on Saturday for Soucki & Rob's engagement session :)  We had a blast, and I can't wait to post more pictures soon.  My iMac has been on a "fritz" (thanks, Charmaine, for the word) since last Wednesday...it's a bummer because I do all of my post-processing work in that computer.  For now, here's one teaser from their photo session.  Enjoy!  :)

9 comments :

Unknown said...

Cory, this is gorgeous!! One of my favorite shots from you... ever!!

Ruby M. said...

Awesome shot Corinna! Can't wait to see the rest! Rob and Soucki are really photogenic so that is a plus! =)

Steph said...

Great shot Cory! I love the emotion and feel of this image as well as the clean lines and colors. Great job! ~S.

Rob said...

phew...modeling is hard work, i tell ya! hahahaha...thanks for all your hard work on this Corinna, and thanks for being our bestest photographer in the whole wide world!

soucki said...

awwww....i love it...and to think...Rob didnt even want to do this shot cause he didnt want to get wet! thanks for convincing him for me... heheh... i absolutely adore your work and cant wait to see the rest of the shots!...

Grace Community Garden said...

You are just so adventurous and fun! I love it! Nice! Very nice!

Mom said...

You're good! Love that pose, it's very refreshing.

Love,
Mom

Unknown said...

Awww...what a true teaser! I can't wait to see more! Great, great shot!

Unknown said...

hi aunt soucki & uncle rob i really
adore your pic =) love dessy

beautiful pic auntie soucki and uncle rob, luv cassie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...