Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Upcoming Photos

I've been spending more time with Bobby and our friends last week and this week, so I have hardly done any photo editing after I get home from my other day job. Several of you have been asking for the Sea World pictures, and I promise I'll post them soon. For now, here are some teaser pictures for the upcoming blog posts. Be sure to click on each picture to enlarge it.

Bobby tempting the stingray with a dead shrimp...obviously, it didn't work :-(

That's Jen and Aaron next to us in the background--I love friends who will go anywhere with us at the last minute! I also love the dolphin pool reflection on Bobby's sunglasses in this picture :)

John & Kadri's photo session at the beach:

Here's trying to be creative with composition:

Have a positive energy week, everyone :)
xoxo

7 comments :

Lyndsay Almeida said...

U used "my " blue wall!! haha-love it. :)

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Too funny, Lyndsay! Yes, I remember your "blue wall" with Becky's photo session ;-)

Unknown said...

The photos of your friends look great! I also love the blue wall, but under the pier looks very romantic.

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

Great photos girl! and I'm glad to see you made it to sea world alright after our late movie, lol. again, it was so great to finally meet you! :) :)

Melanie Watson said...

love the last shot... great composition! :) What a beautiful couple as well!

Rachel Brooke said...

Last shot is awesome!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Gwen--thanks!! They were so fun to take pictures of on that day :) So willing to do anything even if it's at the crack of dawn!

Kenzie--it was great to finally meet you too! Please move to JAX like Kara did so we get to hang out more often ;-D

Mel and Rachel--thanks for the picture comment. Glad you both like my composition experimentation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...