Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Mystery Flowers

Thank you all sooo much for the wonderful emails and comments in regards to my citizenship!! I truly appreciate you all taking the time to read my blog and cheering me on with my new journey as an American :) One of my friends, Jason K., mentioned in my Facebook account on how ironic it is to have a Canadian sing the song "God Bless America," and I just smiled :) We are truly a country of diversity and what a wonderful melting pot we live in :)

As for today while I was at work, I received a call for a mysterious "arrangement drop-off." I was a bit baffled as to what the "arrangement" was, and I suddenly realized that it must be flowers or fruit baskets. The delivery person told me that she had left it with our neighbor since no one was home. Of course, I was anxious to get home today and sure enough, to find beautiful roses :) I almost cried again, but I was in front of my neighbor so I held it in. Sharon and Dave--ya'll rock for getting me flowers overnight! I love the balloon! Thank you both and again to everyone that had called/emailed/texted me with wonderful support! I am blessed to have such great families and friends like all of you :) ..I already like being an American for two days now ;-)

xoxo


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

congrats!

Arlene,
Federal Way flowers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...