Thursday, April 07, 2011

Eva & Ken's Family Photo Session Spring 2011 - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

I can't take it--their baby boy is TOO CUTE for words! I had so much fun photo-shooting Eva and Ken's beautiful family. I've been looking forward to their photo session, and oddly enough, it was really sunny and bright an hour before our session but when we started, it got so gloomy, chilly and misty. That did not stop us from having FUN though ;) Their baby boy is such a joy to take pictures of, and I had a hard time putting their slideshow together because I just had too many favorites! Oh yeah, how cute is this baby's onesie also? I'm loving the tie on it!

Be sure to check out their slideshow below. Eva and Ken love Bob Dylan, and I think the song they picked is very fitting for this sweet family :) I'm super thankful that I got the chance to photograph their family in this time of baby's life! They grow up so fast...

XOXO

-->>CLICK HERE FOR THEIR SWEET SLIDESHOW :-D
-->>CLICK HERE FOR THEIR SWEET SLIDESHOW :-D


How cute is he?? He melts my heart!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Such a happy family!!

Photobucket

Baby was fascinated with the leaves and liked grabbing them at every chance he got.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Yeah, it was SUPER windy at the time of our session--that's Ken blocking the gust of wind from Eva and their baby ;)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Mommy's kisses are the best!

Photobucket

Loooove this smiling baby!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Eeep--I'm in love with this baby and his outfit!!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Baby definitely did NOT like the harmonica ;)

Photobucket

3 comments :

JS Grame-Smith said...

wow very cute baby. Very nice photos. I like very much. Looking gorgeous. Superb.

Mom said...

What a beautiful baby! Good job!

Love,
Mom

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

@John-thank you!

@Mom-thanks so much, and their baby is SUPER adorable!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...