Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Mike and Ruby's Family Holiday 2015 Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

Ruby and Mike got married in March 2008, and I was there to photograph their special day at the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens! I even got to photograph Ruby's trash-the-dress session at Downtown Historic Fernandina months after their wedding. I have had the pleasure of photographing their sweet girl several times since then, and fast forward to this Fall... I had the honor of taking photos of their newest addition to their family, Mike Jr :) He is beyond adorable, and I just know how much Big Sister loves him. I adore Ruby and Mike's children so much, and I am truly grateful that I get to photograph this beautiful family :)

Now that Ruby has mailed out their Christmas cards, I am super excited to share their photos from our session back in October! I'm sure Mike Jr can probably sit up on his own now too :) Here's wishing this family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Enjoy!
xoxo

 

 photo corinna_hoffman_photography_jacksonville_family_photographer_001_zpsymrqwemm.jpg
 photo corinna_hoffman_photography_jacksonville_family_photographer_002_zpsfv3euzq6.jpg
 photo corinna_hoffman_photography_jacksonville_family_photographer_003_zpseffx5pfv.jpg
 photo corinna_hoffman_photography_jacksonville_family_photographer_007_zps7mbcu4ej.jpg
 photo corinna_hoffman_photography_jacksonville_family_photographer_006_zpsfwyaehe6.jpg
 photo corinna_hoffman_photography_jacksonville_family_photographer_005_zps8aynqiwu.jpg
 photo corinna_hoffman_photography_jacksonville_family_photographer_004_zps8gihyuja.jpg
 photo corinna_hoffman_photography_jacksonville_family_photographer_008_zpsruafeqjr.jpg
 photo corinna_hoffman_photography_jacksonville_family_photographer_009_zpsgad62pzi.jpg
 photo corinna_hoffman_photography_jacksonville_family_photographer_010_zpsmj60kusy.jpg

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...