Sunday, February 09, 2014

A Tribute to Randy - Orlando FL Pet Photographer

I am on a blogging roll lately, and I want to include this special dog, Randy.  My mother-in-law recently had to say goodbye to their sweet Randy due to cancer.  Dogs are truly man's best friends!  We have our own furbaby also, Raechaelle, and I love her to pieces.  She is currently recovering from a recent surgery to remove a tumor under her eyelid.  Cancer sucks. 

A picture is worth a thousand words, and I am thankful that I got to photograph sweet Randy when Bobby and I visited his mom and Mike during the holidays.  I am glad that my mother-in-law has her other dog, Missy, to help ease the pain of saying goodbye to Randy.  He was a big guy, and I loved combing through his fluffy hair.  As a tribute to sweet Randy, I want to share with you guys these photos I took of him and Missy (the smaller one) during the holidays. Hug your pets tonight!

xoxo


 photo Corinna_Hoffman_Pet_Photography_007_zps1517c73d.jpg
 photo Corinna_Hoffman_Pet_Photography_010_zpsbca7f146.jpg
 photo Corinna_Hoffman_Pet_Photography_002_zps1eedafae.jpg
 photo Corinna_Hoffman_Pet_Photography_004_zps454f4d5a.jpg
 photo Corinna_Hoffman_Pet_Photography_005_zps38abae0e.jpg
 photo Corinna_Hoffman_Pet_Photography_003_zps332b1019.jpg
 photo Corinna_Hoffman_Pet_Photography_001_zps50643356.jpg
 photo Corinna_Hoffman_Pet_Photography_006_zps5830c451.jpg
 photo Corinna_Hoffman_Pet_Photography_008_zps03a96bdc.jpg
 photo Corinna_Hoffman_Pet_Photography_009_zps35661d5b.jpg
 photo Corinna_Hoffman_Pet_Photography_011_zpsca43770f.jpg
 photo Corinna_Hoffman_Pet_Photography_012_zpse303c799.jpg
 photo Corinna_Hoffman_Pet_Photography_013_zps4d18240f.jpg



2 comments :

Grace Community Garden said...

Sweet! I hope your puppy gets better real quick! Cancer does indeed suck!!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Hi Ms. Heidi! Thank you for caring, my own sweet girl is doing much better now. Thank you again! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...