Saturday, October 12, 2013

Erin and Alan's Wedding Sneak Peeks - Jacksonville FL Wedding Photographer

Hi guys! I feel like I have been neglecting my blog lately :( I've been so busy with having weddings practically every weekend since August, and I was out of town for two weeks also.  We had a wonderful time in New York City for Emily and Andy's wedding. I just got back last night from a life-changing Christian women conference for ladies! This is the second year I've been to the Pursuit 31 Conference at WinShape Retreat, and I will post more about that later.  For now, here's a few sneak-peeks from Erin and Alan's wedding in San Marco & Riverside--my favorite places in Jacksonville! :)

Enjoy!
xoxo


Corinna Hoffman Photography - Jacksonville FL Wedding Photographer photo ErinampAlan_CorinnaHoffman002_zps505c0994.jpg
Corinna Hoffman Photography - Jacksonville FL Wedding Photographer photo ErinampAlan_CorinnaHoffman003_zps486dc54e.jpg
Corinna Hoffman Photography - Jacksonville FL Wedding Photographer photo ErinampAlan_CorinnaHoffman004_zps4828d6aa.jpg
Corinna Hoffman Photography - Jacksonville FL Wedding Photographer photo ErinampAlan_CorinnaHoffman005_zpsba4d9b70.jpg
Corinna Hoffman Photography - Jacksonville FL Wedding Photographer photo ErinampAlan_CorinnaHoffman006_zps43589f28.jpg
Corinna Hoffman Photography - Jacksonville FL Wedding Photographer photo ErinampAlan_CorinnaHoffman007_zps15ff4da5.jpg

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...