Saturday, December 01, 2012

Dr. Manish and Dr. Manisha's Family Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

'Tis the season to be thankful and for family portraits!  I am thankful for my other clients telling their friends about me and because of that I got the chance to photograph Manish and Manisha's lovely family!  Their children are adorable!! The girls are beautiful and sure knew how to pose in front of their camera.  Their little guy was full of energy and ran everywhere during our session.  Luckily, I had my running shoes on, and I was able to catch up with him and take his pictures :)  I had such a great time photographing this family!

Enjoy!
XOXO


   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...