Friday, November 30, 2012

Megan and Jon's Holiday Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

Megan and Jon are one of the nicest couples you will ever meet!  Jon has a way of making Megan laugh, and Megan's infectious smile lights up any room she walks into :)  They are beautiful together, and I always have a great time taking their pictures--even in the cold!. I took their holiday photos two years ago in St. Augustine, and I remember how cold it was then.  It was cold again on the day of our session this year, but it did warm up towards the end.  Besides, we were all having so much fun with Megan's family, especially with her nephew, that no one really cared about the chilly weather :) 

I just blogged about Megan's twin sister's family session, and I am glad Kristen and Scott stayed around for Megan and Jon's session time.  Their parents came towards the end and joined us for pictures.  I had a great time, and I truly am thankful that I got the chance to photograph this wonderful and sweet family!!

Enjoy!
XOXO

   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...