Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mike & Sarah's Newborn Session - Jacksonville FL Baby Photographer

Congratulations to Mike and Sarah on their handsome adorable baby boy! I love this family, and it's always a pleasure to photograph them :) I'm happy that I get to take pictures of their newest addition, and it seems like it was just yesterday when I photographed Big Sister's own newborn session. She is so proud of her little baby brother, and I'm happy that I was able to photograph them again and this time at my office/baby studio in San Marco :)

Enjoy!
XOXO



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment :

Ottawa photo booth rental said...

This shot is really awesome and looks so cool. You both are looking really Stunning. Ottawa photo booth rental

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...