Saturday, July 07, 2012

Bajohr's Family Portrait Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

Family portraits are one of my favorites photo-shoots to photograph! Chris and many of his family members are in Jacksonville for their niece's baptism. They stayed at my favorite hotel in town, Hotel Indigo, and I'm thankful that one of my past brides, Beth, referred Chris to my way. Chris connected with me in regards to doing a photo session for him and his family while they were all in town. It was so hot outside, so we remained indoors for the most part of our session. I'm glad it didn't rain while we were inside, so we managed to get a few outdoor shots as well. It was fun getting to know everyone even for such a small amount of time, and I had fun taking their pictures!

Enjoy!
xoxo


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...