Monday, June 25, 2012

Bernice & Bobby's Maternity Session - Jacksonville FL Baby Photographer

Love everything about this maternity session! It was my first time meeting Bernice and Bobby at our photo-shoot, and I had such a great time getting to know both of them and taking their pictures :) Bernice gave me a heads up before the session that they both look really young for their age, and she wanted something "fun and playful" for their pictures. She brought all sorts of fun props, and I love how she had a picnic basket full of food she craved for while pregnant :) I don't have to be pregnant to crave potato chips all the time! ;)

I am glad we started our session early in the morning because it did get so hot towards the end of our photo-shoot. I rather have it hot than raining, though :) Kudos to Bernice and Bobby for braving the heat :) I can just tell how much they love their baby boy and can't wait to meet him in July! I am sure Bobby is going to teach their baby football and basketball while he is still a newborn :)

Enjoy!
XOXO

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...