Monday, May 07, 2012

Little Sweet S' Birthday Session - Jacksonville FL Children Photographer

Such a treat to photograph a birthday session! Jennifer and Drew scheduled a photo-shoot with me right on their daughter's actual birthday. Our session was mainly a family session, but I got to take pictures of their daughter opening her presents. I enjoyed taking her pictures as she laughed and had this huge grin on her face :) She enjoyed running around, and it was a good thing that we had our session done at Jennifer's mom's property, so there was a huge space for pictures :) I'm thankful that Jennifer and Drew connected with me in regards to photographing Little Sweet S' Birthday Session, and I'm also glad that they included their dog in some of the shots :)

Enjoy!
XOXO

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...