Saturday, April 07, 2012

Macy & Justin's Family Session - Ponte Vedra Beach FL Family Photographer

Macy and Justin were down here from West Virginia for Spring Break with their three wonderful children. Macy's sister, Sheila, lives in town and Sheila is actually one of my bride's bridesmaids--and I'm so happy that she told her sister about me!! I had a such a great time photographing this happy family! Their children were easy-going and loved the camera! I don't think I've ever heard a baby laugh so much like their baby boy. Haha, he was like a laughing machine, and his laughs were so cute that everyone couldn't help it but laugh at the same time with him! It was one of those moments I wish I did videography also besides just photography ;) I'm thankful that I did get to photograph their happy Florida memories and that God graced us with a beautiful weather for the session :)

Enjoy!
XOXO



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...