Thursday, April 26, 2012

Jennifer & Tim's Newborn Session - Jacksonville FL Baby Photographer

You may remember this beautiful couple from a wedding I posted back in the Fall.  Jennifer and Tim are one of the nicest and sweetest people I know, and I am thankful that I got to photograph their lovely wedding :)  Now, I got the pleasure to photograph their newborn session just recently!  Jennifer looks amazing for someone who just had a baby, and I had a such a great time at their photo session :)  Their baby boy hardly fussed and practically slept through the whole time of our session.  He was less than two weeks old at our session, and he has a lot of hair already! I think he got that from his dad :)

Congratulations to Jennifer and Tim on their bundle of joy!  Welcome to parenthood :)

Enjoy!
XOXO
   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...