Thursday, December 01, 2011

Lindsey and Brandon's Maternity Session - Jacksonville FL Baby Photographer

It was my first time meeting Lindsey at the maternity session, and it turns out that we have a lot of mutual friends :) I had a great time getting to know her and Brandon at the photo-shoot, and I'm so glad that one of our friends, Candice, told Lindsey about me in the first place :) We did our session at one of my favorite parks, and it was pretty crowded on that day. I'm glad that we got the chance to take pictures in some secluded spots :)

Lindsey and Brandon, thank you so much for inviting your friends to "like" my Facebook fanpage! I'm glad you guys were one of my Facebook contest winners, and I think you two are going to be AMAZING parents!! Congratulations and thanks again :)

Enjoy!
XOXO

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...