Monday, December 05, 2011

Filipe and Mirella's Family Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

It seems like it was just yesterday when I met Filipe and Mirella at a mutual friend's birthday party. I just knew right away that they are an awesome couple after seeing them root for the Yankees when the game was on TV! It was so nice to see dedicated Yankee fans like this couple in Jacksonville, and I enjoy hanging out with them during baseball season to watch the games :)

I remember that they had left early that night of the birthday party because Mirella just had a baby girl, and they couldn't stay out late. I can't believe that very same baby is 3-years-old now! She is muy bonita just like her parents :) I'm thankful that Filipe and Mirella told their friends to 'like' my Facebook page and won a photo-shoot with me :) I've been wanting to photograph this beautiful family for so long now, and I had so much fun at our last session!!

Enjoy!
xoxo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...