Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Eva & Ken's Holiday Session 2011 - Jacksonville FL Baby and Family Photographer

I love it when the Fair comes to Jacksonville in the Fall! It's the best time for pictures either for a trash-the-wedding-dress session, an engagement session or this time a fun family session :) I had so much fun photographing Eva, Ken and their adorable baby boy earlier this year at the Cummer Museum. Of course, I was more than ecstatic when Eva connected with me to do their holiday portraits!! Their baby boy just turned one also in November, so it was a perfect timing to get their pictures taken :) I'm seriously in love with their baby boy! He is SO cute with those big brown eyes and infectious smile!! :) I'm thankful that Eva and Ken have me photograph their beautiful family :)

Enjoy!
XOXO

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...