Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Filipino Pride Day 2011

Happy to be back from the Philippines after 3 weeks there, and make it on time for the Filipino Pride Day here in Jacksonville, Florida :) Six of my pictures I took from Sinulog in Cebu City earlier this year were displayed at the art exhibit. It was pretty neat to see my artwork being showcased, and people actually stopping by to look at the pictures :) I had other things going on that day including a photo session in the afternoon, so sadly, I couldn't stay long and catch the cultural dance shows and the flash mob dance. There's always next year, and I hope you will check it out also!

XOXO

Here's one of the awesome volunteers, Faith :)

Photobucket

Angel rocking her artwork display!

Photobucket

The rest of the awesome volunteers :)

Photobucket

Local Filipino artists showcasing their artwork at the Jacksonville Landing for Filipino Pride Day.

Photobucket

Yay, my own artwork display!

Photobucket

Awww, someone was actually checking out my artwork display :)

Photobucket

Yumm!

Photobucket

Uncle Sam hanging out at Filipino Pride Day :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Great to see one of my brides and grooms there, Reshan and Holman!

Photobucket

One of my favorite desserts, Halo-Halo!

Photobucket

Faith and I with the native dancers :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Angel rocks for coordinating this event along with other awesome volunters!!

Photobucket



No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...