Thursday, August 25, 2011

Jaguar For A Day! - Jacksonville FL Wedding Photographer

What's a wedding photographer gotta do without a car for a day? While I had some navigation servicing done to my new car after the accident, the place where we bought my car had loaned me a super-sweet luxurious Jaguar--yep, a Jaguar! Honestly, I was a bit intimidated driving it at first, so I had Bobby "chauffeur" me around to several of my client meetings in the Jaguar. It felt weird, but hey, it was also nice showing up to my meetings in style! ;) Who knows, maybe in 10 years, I will own something as luxurious like that, and I might even take my clients for a spin! LOL :)

Stay tuned, I have a lot of sessions and weddings to blog soon and very soon :)

XOXO


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...