Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Beth and Justin are Married - Fernandina Beach FL Wedding Photographer

It was a beautiful summer night on Beth and Justin's Fernandina Beach wedding! This intimate special occasion was held in their neighborhood's outpost where it is engulfed with beautiful marsh scenery. I seriously was obsessed with that place, and I am grateful that I got the chance to photograph a lovely wedding there :)

There's something about this couple that holds dear to me--it could be Beth's incredible sweet aura, Justin's Mr-Nice-Guy attitude, or perhaps the fun and free-spirited personalities that each of their five children posses? Or maybe a combination of all? Whichever it is, I'm thankful that I have gotten to know Beth for a couple of years now through working in the wedding and hospitality industry (hint-hint--I love Hotel Indigo!). Not only is she my bride client, my wedding vendor, but she is also my friend :)

Congratulations, Beth and Justin! Your wedding was very sweet just like the two of you, and I'm glad to hear ya'll had a great honeymoon in my beloved city, Asheville, in North Carolina! I must add how lucky ya'll are to be able to see Mumford and Son's while you guys were up there ;)

XOXO


-->>CLICK HERE FOR THEIR LOVELY SLIDESHOW :-D
-->>CLICK HERE FOR THEIR LOVELY SLIDESHOW :-D

I love all the little details from this wedding, and I will blog a separate post on that :) Be sure to stay tuned for it tomorrow! xoxo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

My "little photo-assistant" (one of Beth & Justin's children) took this picture from my camera :) I can see photography in her future ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

THEIR LOVE STORY

Describe the proposal:

Justin proposed on our first date. Although it was in a joking manner, we realized this was the real thing right from the beginning.


What is your favorite thing to do on your date night?

Hitting our favorite Mexican restaurant, Pepper's, and taking our dog Ruby for a walk on Fernandina Beach.


What do you love about him so much?

I love Justin's warmth, his curiosity and optimism. I adore his sense of adventure, his quiet wit and mischievous streak. I love the way that he loves me, including me in everything he does, partnering with me to plan our future together and always considering the needs of our family.


What do you love about her so much?

I love the laugh that comes from her soul and completely conveys her excitement about life. I admire her strength and dedication to our family. I love the way her positive energy affects those around her and has lit up my life since we met. I love how comfortable we are around each other (and have been since the moment we met). Our time together has been the happiest time of my life.

What is your wedding invitation like and where did you go to get it done?


Our wedding invitations were ordered on etsy.com. They are made out of birch wood. The invitation and our initials, surrounded by a heart, are burnished into the wood as though they were carved into a tree.

What are your wedding colors and why did you guys choose that color palette?

Our wedding was on a marsh surrounded by trees and so we let nature be our guide. We used lots of natural elements in our decor and accented with soft ivory to stand out against the rustic surroundings.

Describe your wedding cake:

The wedding cake was made by the bride's Aunt Elaine. The three tiered cake was coconut, a favorite of ours, and was accented with fresh gerber daisies and topped with wood carved minis of us and our children (ordered on etsy.com).


Describe your wedding flowers:

We used a local flower shop and fresh picked our own flowers the day before the wedding - huge sunflowers, fresh gerber daisies. We purchased sea grasses and fragrant vines, wrapped the pots in burlap and placed them around the ceremony deck.


What songs did you use at your wedding?

We had no formal dances, but for our walk down the aisle, we asked Ron Rodriguez to learn a special song for us to play on his guitar: "I Will Follow You into the Dark" by Death Cab for Cutie.


Where did you go for your honeymoon?

Asheville, NC, where we stayed at a Hotel Indigo in Downtown, toured the Biltmore Estate, attended a Mumford & Sons concert, and drove and explored the Blue Ridge Parkway.


What are you looking forward to in the future together?

Sharing new adventures together in an unknown but happy future.


THEIR WEDDING INGREDIENTS

Ceremony Location: Lofton Creek Outpost, part of the North Hampton community in Fernandina Beach.
Reception Location: Lofton Creek Outpost
Caterer: Old South Yankee Catering
Cake: Bride's Aunt
Florist: Flowers by Shirley
Officiant: Couple's Friend, Jenna Moore Stickley
Hair & Make-up: Bride's Sister
Entertainment: Ron Rodriguez

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...